Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Northern Health guide for your community
As we continue working to stop the spread of COVID-19 across BC, we have updated the “Coronavirus (COVID-19): Northern Health guide for your community” to help keep you informed. Along with existing tips and rules around things like physical distancing and recognizing symptoms, the guide now includes information on:
- BC's Restart Plan
- What the phases mean
- WorkSafeBC tools for returning to safe operations
- Information on gatherings
- Physical distancing tips
- Guidance on mass gatherings
- How to wear a mask safely
- Changes to NH services
- NH Connections
- Outpatient services
- Lab and diagnostic services
- New mental wellness resources
- Advice on staying healthy and monitoring your health
- And more!
Thank you for helping to flatten the curve!
For more information
The NH COVID-19 Online Clinic and Information Line can be reached at 1-844-645-7811.